MoTeC’s Nissan R35 GT-R Engine Plug-In ECU Kit is a fully programmable replacement for the factory-fitted engine ECU. No rewiring is necessary; the kit plugs into the stock wiring harness using the original sensors and fuel system. All essential Original Equipment (OE) functions are maintained, including dashboard, traction control and gearbox systems.
All essential Original Equipment (OE) functions are maintained, including dashboard, VDC traction control and gearbox systems.
- 2008-2018 Nissan R35 GT-R
- Compatible with all known variants of R35 in all geographic regions 2007 – 2012.
- Fully integrates with stock systems including VDC traction control and transmission, and complies with OE system requests
- Torque limiting delivered via throttle and ignition control.
- Engine load calculation based on MAF, MAP, throttle position and boost pressure, or a combination of these, to provide optimum results in all situations.
- Full Cruise Control capability.
- Integrated fully tuneable DSP knock control on individual cylinders.
- Tuneable individual bank closed loop Lambda control.
- Boost control integrated with torque control system.
- Launch control integrated with torque control system – torque and engine speed limits can be defined for launch.
- Launch sequence builds boost prior to launch – critical with large turbochargers.
- Additional 10 position switch for VDC gain – adjusts severity of VDC events.
- Additional 2 position switch for switching maps: Boost Aim, Engine Speed Limit, Fuel Mixture Aim, Ignition Timing, Throttle Pedal Translation.
- Integrated 250 Mbyte of logging memory.
- Includes Level 2 Data Logging – 200 channels at up to 200Hz – upgradable to 2000 channels at up to 1000Hz.
- Data analysis via i2 software.
- External fuel pump output for closed loop fuel pressure control.
- Sensor fallback – if a sensor fails (e.g. MAP) alternate load sensors are used.
- Additional sensors may be added via the breakout connector: multiple EGTs (via TCA Thermocouple Amplifier or up to 8 via E888), GPS.
For full kit details, features, and install instructions please CLICK HERE
Tuning an M1 ECU is vastly different to previous MoTeC ECU products. We recommend watching the M1 ECU webinars prior to using this system.
MoTeC has developed a Modifications Guide to assist customers wanting to replace standard parts. It is a good idea to look at this guide before selecting components to ensure they are fully compatible with MoTeC’s engine management system.