- 20+ Horsepower Gains over Our Red Alpha Lower Downpipes!
- Significantly Lower Back Pressures Means the Potential for More Power
- Exhaust Gas Can Much More Easily Flow Across the Turbine Wheel
- Full 3″ Stainless Steel Construction Over the Entire Length of the Downpipe
- 49 State High Quality GESI Catalytic Converters rated to over 800 horsepower
- Turbine Flange Offers a Smooth Transition from the Turbine Outlet into the 3″ Tube
- Complete Bolt on Means No Cutting
- All Necessary Hardware Included
- O2 Sensor Tubes Extend to Meet OEM Location. No Jumpers Needed
- 2.5″ to 3.0″ Adapter Allows You to Run Either Stock or Aftermarket Catback Systems
- Mandrel Bent Tubing for the Best Flow
- Stainless Steel Brackets and Flanges
- Designed For More Exhaust Flow
- Includes all Gaskets Rated to Over 800 Degrees Celsius
- Throaty Exhaust Note Under Wide Open Throttle
- No Check Engine Light
- Stock Like Fitment With No Chassis Clearance Issues
- Bolts up to The Factory Locations
- Precision Construction for Unrivaled Fit and Finish
- Compatible with All Models of the VR30 Q60 and Q50
- Online Installation Instructions
Introducing the Q60 / Q50 Red Alpha 3″ Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Full Downpipes
The Red Alpha 3″ Full mandrel bent downpipes are the best performing and most durable on the market. During testing our shop Q60 with our Red Alpha Full Downpipes, and Red Alpha Tune, our Engine Calibrators saw 20 horsepower gains over our lower downpipes and no CEL’s! The power came on earlier and the twin turbos spool-up was significantly improved. The long gradual transitions within the mandrel bent pipe section allows exhaust gasses to maintain velocity without a buildup of back pressure inside of the system. We were able to design a superior product because of our superior engineering.
First in Class Durability and Performance From Proper Engineering
AMS is first and foremost an engineering company. The AMS Engineering team utilized Solidworks (3D software) to blueprint the inlet and outlets to optimize exhaust flow. The Red Alpha Full Downpipes feature heavy gauge stainless steel to retain as much heat in the down pipe as possible. Our Engineers 3D printed the downpipes to ensure an OEM level of fitment. Our threaded O2 sensor bungs allow the use of factory O2 sensor. Our downpipes perform better and are not prone to cracking like the alternatives offered by some of the competition. AMS’ Engineering Team produced a product that doesn’t just perform better, they made it sound better too.
An Unmistakable Alpha Exhaust Note
The Q60 and Q50 Red Alpha Downpipes offer a more pronounced, throaty exhaust note under wide open throttle yet are subtle at idle and while cruising. It’s a perfectly balanced sound.
Be the INFINITI guy to beat, order your Red Alpha Full Downpipes today!
- 2017+ INFINITI Q60 VR30 Twin Turbo
- 2016+ INFINITI Q50 VR30 Twin Turbo