The Vador is a complete design departure for Bell, incorporating an aggressive blunt nose design and pilot style shield. Designed primarily for use in drag racing, karting and dirt track racers, the Vador is certified to the Snell SA2015 standard and available in white, predator or rubberized matte black in sizes XXS to XL.
The Vador features a lightweight composite shell, comfortable interior fit and rear facing vents to prevent dust and dirt from entering the helmet. The Vador takes a 289 SRV (3mm) shield with thumb tab on the driver’s left side to allow for easy shield operation, SRV-1 visor system and new rubber eyeport gasket for improved visor seal. Each helmet comes with a clear shield and Bell visor strip as standard equipment.
The Vador also features Bell’s redesigned face piece with recessed areas that allow for seamless radio integration and easy installation.
- Multi-use Helmet with Aggressive Styling
- Pilot Style Shield
- Set-up for use with a Head & Neck Restraint device
- Lightweight Composite Shell Technology
- Rear Facing Chin Bar Vents
- Recessed Face Piece for Seamless Radio Integration
- New Rubber Visor Eyeport Seal
- E-Max multidensity Liner
- 289 SRV 3mm Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System)
- Comfortable Standard Interior
- Provision to attach M6 hardware built in to helmet
- Snell SA2015 Certification