- Corrects throttle body vibration issue
- The ultimate insurance for high horsepower applications
- Direct fit with the Alpha Big Bore Throttle Bodies
- Also works with most aftermarket R35 throttle bodies
- Constructed of high quality, high strength, 6061 T6 machined billet aluminum
- A must have for higher horsepower GTR’s using aluminum intake manifolds
- Perfect add-on to the Alpha Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold
- Plug and play for an easy installation
Alpha R35 GTR Throttle Body Isolators
Designed with help from T1 Race Development
to correct vibrations that cause intermittent premature throttle body closing issues the Alpha R35 GTR Throttle Body Isolators are a critical component for your high horsepower race car. With our extensive GTR race program we found that vibrations transmitted through the powertrain of the R35 would disrupt the otherwise properly functioning throttle bodies causing their plates to slam shut. This is where T1 race Development’s testing and AMS’ engineering stepped in. We designed the isolators to insulate the throttle bodies from the vibration that is broadcast through the intake manifold of the GTR. This small but extremely important performance component could be the difference between you standing on the podium or sitting in the stands. Be the Alpha. Order your Alpha R35 GTR Throttle Body Isolators today.
Perfect if paired with the Alpha Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold.
- Left and right specific billet aluminum isolators
- 2 – isolator gaskets
- 8 – 55mm bolts for use with Version 1 Alpha Big Bore Throttle Bodies
- 8 – 65mm bolts for use with the new Alpha Big Bore Throttle Bodies
- 2009+ Nissan R35 GT-R
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models (LHD & RHD)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.