AMS Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII/VIII/IX V-Band Turbo Kit
The new AMS EVO 7-9 V-band Turbo Kit produces unmatched power and spool and is simply the most durable kit on the market making everything else obsolete!
The Most Advanced Design On The Market Utilizing Durable Cast Construction
By choosing to utilize cast stainless steel construction, we eliminated the restrictive design geometry and the possibility of cracking found with hand-fabricated tubular headers. By casting the main components of the manifold, we were able to maximize exhaust flow to achieve unparalleled drivability, response, and horsepower for your EVO!
Maximum Flow Through Enormous Runners
Due to the increased efficiency of the newest turbo technology, our newly designed header features larger exhaust ports and 2″ runners (17% larger than its predecessor) for maximum exhaust flow and power. The cast head flange accommodates large exhaust ports found on our AMS CNC-ported Cylinder Head and others on the market. Exhaust gas exits the turbo through a massive 3″ clean cast O2 housing (10% larger) and out to a 3″ downpipe.
Quick Spooling, Yet Produces Massive Power; The Best Of Both Worlds
By applying the latest in AMS billet wheel and V-band turbo technology we set the bar even higher. Billet compressor wheels are not only lighter, which helps quicken spool time, but they also have superior aerodynamic profiles that compress more air efficiently: less heat = more power. Ceramic ball-bearing center sections are more durable, have less friction, and dont require coolant unlike traditional ball-bearing units.
V-band turbine housings are lightweight and proven to flow better than their flanged counterparts which translates to quicker spool and more power. They also have less complex hardware which provides you easier fitment and a durable seal that eliminates the need for a gasket.
Precise Fitment For A Hassle Free Installation
At AMS we build products that are not only the best performing but offer you the best fitment for ease of installation. While competitors kits may require additional modifications or fabrication, and often permanent alteration of your car, AMS kits bolt in quickly and neatly saving you from headaches, drama and additional costs during installation. There is a reason AMS products are preferred by shops all over the world: they offer perfect fitment, include all necessary hardware, are easy to install and offer you the best results!
- The latest in billet wheel, v-band turbo technology for maximum power and efficiency
- V-Band flanges allow for easier fitment with no gaskets
- Turbo support bracket maintains turbo kit reliability under any condition
- Genuine Tial MV-R 44mm v-band wastegate
- Stainless steel flex section in downpipe eliminates unwanted stress on the manifold and turbine housing
- Massive 3″ clean cast O2 housing
- Kit includes ALL necessary hardware for installation
- Detailed installation instructions
- Precision/AMS ceramic ball-bearing turbocharger with CEA (billet) compressor wheel and v-band turbine housing
- TiAL MV-R 44mm wastegate
- AMS stainless steel big-tube header with stainless steel support bracket
- AMS stainless steel o2 housing with recirculated wastegate dump (optional dump to atmosphere)
- AMS stainless steel 3 downpipe with flex section and o2 bung (for optional wideband o2 sensor)
- AMS polished aluminum intercooler pipes with 5-ply silicone couplers and stainless steel clamps
- Aeroquip AQP oil return line, stainless steel oil feed line
- 12 low-profile electric fan